When Paul M. Embree founded the firm in 1995, his focuses were the principles of independence, objectivity and fair-dealing. Twenty-five years later, those same ideals still drive the firm’s mission and investment philosophy.
The EMBREE FINANCIAL team works diligently, every day, to help our client’s progress toward their financial goals. Being dedicated to our clients is an important aspect of what we do. From early on in his financial services career, Paul knew he wanted to eventually start his own business but took the time to gain experience and hone his craft prior to founding EMBREE FINANCIAL Group. After graduating from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management in Evanston, Illinois, he spent the next 8 years at Lehman Brothers – working in New York, Tokyo, and Chicago. During this time, he discovered his passion for the markets and his love for interacting with clients.
His client-facing work in the corporate sector taught him several key tenets to client satisfaction;
- Pick up the phone on the first ring!
- If you don’t know the answer, admit it, find out the answer, and get back to your client quickly.
- Learn how to truly SERVE.
- Be determined to provide clients the absolute highest level of service – it’s not an option, it’s our culture.
Paul earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Vanderbilt University, after graduating from Deerfield Academy in 1977, then completed his MBA at Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management. He is a native Chicagoan, caring husband to his wife Catherine, devoted father, and an avid golfer.
Our mission is to help you build upon your past success, support your life objectives, provide you with the resources to make sound financial decisions, and facilitate your ability to embrace each phase of your financial life.
– Paul M. Embree Founder and CEO
- EMBREE FINANCIAL Group (EFG) has grown organically over the past twenty-five years to become a leading provider of Wealth Management and Retirement Plan Services to individual and institutional clients across the US.
- The Financial Times— one of the world’s leading media organizations focused on international business and economic news-published a list of the “300 Top Registered Investment Advisors” in the U.S. EMBREE FINANCIAL Group is very pleased to be included on the list for 2019. Click here to see the special report published by the Financial Times announcing this year’s 300 Top Registered Investment Advisors and the methodology used in their selection process.
- EFG manages and advises on over $1.5 billion in client and retirement plan assets as of June 20, 2020.
- EMBREE FINANCIAL Group has a proven, long term track record for portfolio performance and client satisfaction resulting in industry leading client retention rates and referrals.
Director of Retirement Plan Services
- In-depth Discovery
- Personalized Plan & Strategy
- Clear Recommendations
- Creating a Financial Roadmap
- Sophisticated but Understandable
- Global Resources
- Goals tied to your Objectives
- Exceeding Expectations
- Ongoing Communication
- Interested in our Clients Lives