- Co-fiduciary coverage.
- Define and document the Plan’s Investment Policy Statement. Manage the plan consistently and in a manner appropriate with industry regulations and trends.
- Ongoing plan management, governance, and oversight.
- Customized features and benefits to fit organizational objectives.
- Monitor fees and expenses closely, making changes where appropriate to lower participant costs and ensure transparency.
- A commitment to exceeding the expectations around accessibility and responsiveness.
- Individual employee meetings with their EMBREE financial advisor.
- Group education sessions to discuss saving disciplines and income replacement strategies.
- Dedicated to working with employees through interaction, preparation, and education providing a practical and tangible snapshot of their personal financial health.
- Ongoing communication keeps clients informed of their progress and allows us to educate on forward looking, wealth related issues.
Plan and Participant Services
- Create a highly attractive benefit for employees and plan sponsors.
- Expense management and fee disclosure at every level.
- Formalized process for review and supervision of the Plan investment options.
- Strive to provide a positive experience through regular contact, ongoing support, and customized advice.
$1.3 Billion Under Management
Plan Design & Administration
- Industry Trends
Governance & Investments
- Formalized Process
- Co-Fiduciary Coverage
- Fee Transparency
- Investment Policy Statement
Employee Wellness & Education
- Group Meetings
- One-on-One Individual Advice
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Reachable via email/phone
- Retirement Planning